A small amount of your time can go a long way towards bringing hope to a child!
With 12,000 children currently in Arizona state dependent care in Maricopa County, our goal is to ensure that each child has the support of a Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA volunteer). You may not be ready to be an advocate, but there are many ways you can get involved and help.
Become a volunteer with Voices for CASA Children and collaborate with a community of individuals who are passionate, trustworthy and focused on giving every lost and voiceless child a brighter future. Our staff and volunteers are energetic, welcoming and committed to creating volunteer experiences that are meaningful and fulfilling.
Our volunteer-driven organization is dedicated to growing the CASA program in Arizona and ensuring that CASA of Maricopa County, in particular, has the ability to recruit, train and retain advocates. Click here to learn more about becoming an advocate.
We are for the children. With your help, we can make a difference in every child’s life who needs it.
A Few Hours of Your Time Can Change a Child’s Future
There are several ways you can help us reach out to more children. Since VOICES is an expanding organization, we frequently need help with a variety of tasks. If you choose to volunteer, you’ll get the opportunity to do work that suits you and fits into your daily schedule, in addition to learning and developing new skills if that’s important to you. At any given time we may need help with:
- Writing, layout, editing, publication, or distribution of the program’s newsletter
- Taking photographs at events benefiting VOICES and assisting with social media efforts
- Designing a webpage or performing routine maintenance on our existing site
- Recruiting volunteers through public speaking, staffing tables at events, or talking to friends about VOICES
- Hanging VOICES posters in the community
- Providing data entry on a regular basis
- Inviting VOICES staff to present a program to the community or civic group, recruiting volunteers, or requesting a donation
- Getting VOICES information out in your workplace via e-newsletter, posters, or brochures in pay envelopes
- Organizing a fundraiser or contacting businesses for in-kind donations such as food, prizes in connection with a special event, or office supplies
- Presenting an in-service training workshop on a topic about which you have professional expertise
- Making your home, workplace or other facility available for training, volunteer recognition, or special events
- Serving on governing boards, advisory councils, or their committees
Who You’ll Work With at VOICES
When you volunteer with VOICES, you’ll work with other like-minded individuals. Most of our volunteers are educated professionals. Some have young children and some have grown children. Some don’t have any children. They come from different backgrounds, but they all have one thing in common – they’re committed to making a difference in the lives of vulnerable children in state dependent care.
Ready to Become a Volunteer?
If you’re ready to give back to your community and start making a difference, get in touch with us today!
We encourage you to send us an email at: email@example.com
Call us at: (480) 685-4888
Or complete the following form: